We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and versatile IT professional with a background in helpdesk support. The individual will be self-starter who is driven to succeed and thrives in a fast paced and exciting environment.We are looking for someone who:
Largely based at our headquarters in Milwaukee, you will be working in a small team to provide day to day end user support.
The successful candidate will report into the IT Director and will be prepared to deliver support beyond office hours and will hold the required skills and experience to thrive within this role.
- Is looking for development
- Learns quickly and contributes ideas
- Isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- Communicates effectively with all colleagues without the jargon
Essential to have:
- Designing and implementing fast, resilient and scalable services
- Providing helpdesk support across all sites and ensure SLAs are met
- Maintaining the IT systems/infrastructure
- Troubleshooting incidents and problems
- Installing and configuring hardware and software and other routine maintenance tasks
- Maintain assets and document policies and procedures
It’s an advantage (but not essential) to have:
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Office 2010 or later
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of Virus Scanning software
- Knowledge of Imaging software for OS/application distribution
- SQL, IIS
- Group Policy Management
- Terminal Server\Citrix
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013
- Strong networking knowledge including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routers, Switches, VLANS etc.
- Management of Virtual Environments
- VOIP (Mitel) Telephone Systems
- Mac OS
- Knowledge of CAD and 3D design applications
- Knowledge of McAfee products (virus scan, encryption, etc)
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to email@example.comDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.