Production Project Managers have full responsibility for outsourced production: estimating, supplier selection, oversight of manufacturing process, and supplier quality for point of purchase retail displays.
DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company. DCI-Artform has delivered results for leading companies in the transportation, cosmetics, consumer electronics and grocery industries for over 70 years. To view our solutions and learn more about DCI-Artform, visit www.dciartform.com. DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.Responsibilities
- Coordinate and approve production among a variety of manufacturers including artwork/material review, samples, proofs, pre-productions material and finished parts packaging techniques.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to support project deliverables.
- Establish supplier production schedules and quality plans to meet Client and DCI-Artform specifications.>
- Monitor production at each supplier location to ensure quality standards and delivery schedules are met.
- Assess and select suppliers, negotiate and purchase all required components within established budgets and purchase all required components.
- Serve as a technical resource on related matters such as materials, estimates and production needs.
- Associate degree in related field and 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands on experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents.
- Working knowledge and experience with wood, plastics, injection molding, extrusions or metal fabrication for manufacturability and their associated processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of product lead times and associated nuances.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment managing multiple priorities to meet specific deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility to react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office--Excel, Word, Outlook. Knowledgeable in ERP system and SolidWorks.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to email@example.comDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.