DCI is looking for an accomplished, enterprising, and multi-faceted individual to join its account team as a Program Ops and Dealer Support Specialist ensuring Dealer and Marketing Communications & Launch Manager objectives are met. The successful candidate will serve as a primary point of contact for client and support the internal Marketing Communications Manager. This position will assist with creation of marketing and training materials as well as collaborate with other technical team, business team, and client stakeholders. By so doing (s)he will ensure dealer satisfaction is maintained and grown. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to read on!
A deep knowledge of marketing material creation, and project and program management techniques will be critical in this role. Familiarity with web development and automotive parts and accessories eCommerce are also skills that will enable you to take responsibility to deliver industry leading work right out of the gate. Initially, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Serve as primary point of contact for field and dealer users.
- Conduct outreach to dealers and field.
- Ensure dealer transition with all logistical issues, URL redirects, service scheduling, integrations, report consulting, SEO transition, etc.
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager with analyzing, capturing, documenting, and communicating business requirements, using existing documentation as well as client conversation and existing proposals. Work is performed with the Project Management team
- Supporting the development an overall communications plan with milestones that encompasses the Pre-Launch, Launch and Post-Launch phases for Digital Marketing Communications framework under development as directed by Marketing and Communications Manager
- Creating and updating project and programs tasks, that support both DCI and client interests, and take necessary brand guidelines into account, and ensuring the Data Team Program and Project Management office has project inputs, resource, and task information as required
- Supporting/creating marketing support material design, development, production, and ongoing delivery from a business perspective as directed by Marketing and Communications Manager
- Support and management of the content calendar as needed
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining the items within your project scope and communicating status of them to team members
- Coordinating project deliverables regarding standard operating procedures, training, and marketing material development and guiding the team on potential risks
- Securing client approval of materials when needed
- Managing communication and documenting issues and changes
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with leading Program development/training initiatives based on product features, retail process and automotive/retailer feedback
- Create training material/plan for webinar courses and field trainers
- Conduct training as dictated by client needs and agreed upon initiatives
- Supporting simplified messaging to client
- Supporting standard operating, help desk process, and marketing support material design, development, production, and ongoing delivery from a business perspective
DCI-Artform has delivered high profile and complex marketing and digital programs for Fortune 100 companies in the transportation, cosmetics, consumer electronics and grocery industries for more than 70 years. To view our solutions and learn more about DCI-Artform, visit www.dciartform.com. DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years related experience
- Automotive parts and accessories eCommerce solution and auto dealer audience familiarity preferred
- Ability to lead and interface with team members to ensure program, product, and project delivery on time and on budget
- Requirements management, elicitation, artifact, and documentation experience, including the ability to communicate them to development and client alike
- Experience with Microsoft desktop applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
- Familiarity with the development and implementation of a national brand to local market integrated eCommerce website for two brands (one volume, one luxury) and how to support it and the dealers and OEM brands involved is preferred
- Support project delivery by working with the business community
- Entrepreneurial thinker, who is able to quickly pivot as client and resource needs evolve, who embraces problem-solving and challenges with a collaborative and resourceful approach
- Understands the latest marketing practices, including web, eCommerce, and digital merchandising
- Strategic and creative thinker, who can understand trends/brands and can problem solve and conceptualize creative solutions
- Strong client services focus with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Prior experience supporting an automotive OEM preferred, but not required.
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.